- The Semester Two 2015 International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Welcome and Orientation program will be commencing the week beginning 20th July 2015. The program will be updated shortly.
- This short version of the Typical First Week session may be useful for you.
- Don't forget the UniStart website, which is full of useful information.
The Welcome Program
- Ensures the transition to your new life in Perth is smooth and enjoyable
- Allows you to enrol in your course
- Makes you aware of different learning styles and study techniques
- Introduces you to the facilities on campus
- Confirms the conditions and responsibilities of your student visa
- Provides information about Overseas Student Health Cover
- Provides an opportunity to meet other students and staff
- Introduces you to places of interest in Perth and surrounding areas.
Enrolment - If you haven't enrolled yet, it's a good idea to start planning your study program by visiting the UWA Faculty homepages, and reading the relevant parts of the UWA Handbook for course and unit information. We encourage you to browse the study plan examples and explore the possibilities of your course.
Academic staff are available in the Faculty Offices to provide advice on your choice of units for enrolment.