Optional Tours for international students.
Make sure you have registered for all the tours that you would like to go on before making the online payment. Check Your Orientation for full details of all tours.
The Semester 1 2016 International Undergraduate and Postgraduate Welcome and Orientation program will commence on Monday, 22 February.
- A number of postgraduate courses start before 29 February and these have their own orientation, organised by the School of Faculty. It is important to check the date on your offer letter.
- If your start date is before 29 February, you are invited to the Welcome and university-wide orientation, if convenient. Full details can be found on the UniStart website.
- Up-to-date information relating to orientation and social activities can be found on UniStart. Please follow the links to view your orientation calendar.
- Commencing PhD and Higher Degree by Research students should collect their 'Authority to Enrol' letter from Admissions staff in Student Central, and then go to the Postgraduate Research and Scholarships Office in Hackett Hall to complete enrolment.
If you would like further information about orientation, please contact email@example.com.
The Welcome Program
- Ensures the transition to your new life in Perth is smooth and enjoyable.
- Allows you to enrol in your course.
- Makes you aware of different learning styles and study techniques.
- Introduces you to the facilities on campus.
- Confirms the conditions and responsibilities of your student visa.
- Provides information about Overseas Student Health Cover.
- Provides an opportunity to meet other students and staff.
- Introduces you to places of interest in Perth and surrounding areas.
Enrolment - If you haven't enrolled yet, it's a good idea to start planning your study program by reading the relevant parts of the UWA Handbook for course and unit information. We encourage you to browse the study plan examples and explore the possibilities of your course.
Academic staff are available in the Faculty Offices to provide advice on your choice of units for enrolment.