Current Students


Current students, your gateway to information whether you want to study overseas, or if you are international students who are enrolled at UWA.

Help with academic matters
Academic matters, grievances and appeals, leave from studies and more.
Help with your studies
We provide many services to help you succeed in your studies.
Support services
Support services available to international student enrolled at UWA
Student exchange
The Student Exchange Program offers current UWA students the opportunity to study overseas at renowned universities for one or two semesters and gain credit towards their UWA degree.
AusAID and sponsored students
The International Sponsored Student Unit provides support to AusAID and other sponsored students and their sponsor organisations.
Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS)
The Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) legislative framework is designed to ensure that the interests of overseas students are protected. It is important that you are fully aware of your visa conditions and the requirement for you to make satisfactory progress.
New students
Our Pre-departure information for international students will help you with organising your departure, arriving in Perth and settling into the University.
Assistance for students who are US citizens
If you're a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, you may be eligible for Federal Student Aid or other loans to help you to meet the cost of your study at UWA.